Enterprise Risk Analyst
HFG have partnered with the speciality arm of a leading international insurer to help find a new enterprise risk analyst.
Reporting directly to the Senior Risk Manager the incoming analyst will gain great exposure to all areas of the business helping to support the implementation of the ERM framework throughout the firm through a mixture of qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
This is a fantastic role for a driven analyst looking to get exposure to the more technical areas of risk management or for a part qualified actuary looking for a more business facing position.
- Helping to develop and embed the enterprise risk framework
- Monitoring and of the risk metrics (KRI’s)
- Conduct RCSA’s and make recommendations when needed
- Collation of information feeding into the risk reports
- Identification and monitoring of emerging risks
- Supporting on the stress & scenario testing
- Supporting role in delivery of the ORSA
- Supporting the internal model validation work
- Strong academic background in a quantitative subject area
- High quality communicator both written and spoken
- Understanding of Solvency II requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a risk role within insurance is key
- Lloyd’s market experience or consultancy background is preferred
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria and want more information then please do get in touch.