A well-respected Insurer is looking to hire an Enterprise Architect to be the focal point for strategic IT leadership, enabling the alignment of business and IT strategy across the organisation and external partners. You will also support the execution of IT and data related investments to meet business goals.
- At least 8 years’ experience in enterprise, application and information architecture design with significant experience managing the delivery process is essential for this role
- Strong technical skills background with ability to pitch opportunities appropriately.
- Experience in designing, delivering and supporting complex IT systems.
- Have a sound understanding of translating business strategy and goals into a compelling and actionable architectural blueprint and roadmap to support the delivery of business outcomes.
- Strong experience in strategy and architecture development and execution in large corporate or government environments.
- Commercial acumen in presenting strong business cases for change.
- Experience in coordinating business, data, and application, security and infrastructure architects.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of modern technologies, platforms and integration approaches across hybrid environments and show a willing to keep abreast of advances in technology, concepts, practises and industry direction.
- Knowledge and active use of industry frameworks and tools such as TOGAF and Zachman
- Candidates with Insurance / Finance Services experience are preferred