Director, Financial Services (CASS 6/7)
This Top 10 leading independent firm of accountants and advisors is seeking a Director for their Financial services division to join during an exciting time of growth and to play an integral part in leading the CASS 6/7 technical offering to its client base.
Currently the division provides a variety of services to asset managers, private equity funds, corporate finance firms, and other FCA authorised businesses.
· Become recognised as being an industry expert in CASS 6 & 7 audit and advisory work
· Be a part of the core funds team that will create a recognised centre of excellence for the investment management industry in audit and advisory work.
· Work with the other members of the core funds team and to build and implement a growth strategy
· Play a part in the winning of new business through excellent management of existing clients, but also by identifying new business opportunities both in audit and advisory work.
In addition to managing a portfolio of CASS audit clients, you may also deal with advisory work
Example projects have included:
· S166 reviews
· Supporting CASS 6 / 7 outsourced compliance reviews / internal audit
· CASS 6 / 7 advisory / consulting
You will ideally be:
- Well versed in CASS 6 /7 rules as a technical expert with a passion for the funds sector
- Able to engage with and advise existing clients, identify new business opportunities and with the support of the partners wider team, develop that business further.
- A qualified accountant with proven Auditing skills in the relevant sectors
Previous experience in the wider Funds sector is going to be a prerequisite based on the role parameters, however the opportunity to join a division at the beginning of its journey with a definite route to specialised Partner level status is something not to be missed.
If you are at Manager or Senior Manager level at present and keen to make the next step in your career, this is worth investigating further.