Cyber Catastrophe Research Analyst
HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a new Cyber Catastrophe Research Analyst to join their Exposure Management Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified actuary with 2-3 plus years insurance experience to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- Design, build and calibrate Cyber Scenarios.
- Look at the current models and improve them, as well as build new scenarios.
- Build mathematical models that simulate the losses the insureds could incur
- Reviewing and validating third party vendor models
- 3+ years in a Cat Modelling/Exposure Management function
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary preferred
- Skilled use of R or comparable language
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.