A market leading Lloyd’s insurer are looking for a Credit Controller to join their expanding finance team.
The main responsibilities for this Credit Controller position will include to:
- Manage the aged debt within set parameters in a timely and accurate fashion in line with the Team KPI’s
- Assist in/carry out processing and credit control to resolve issues identified. Carry out quality checks of Operational work.
- Cash allocation
- Carry out production of Aged Debt reports / MI for the Syndicate pack.
- Analyse accounts to determine premium expected and overdue, and to follow with Brokers, and Underwriting.
- Identification, resolution and documentation of quality issues to cleanse data as required and feed documentation into continuous improvement.
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller position will need to have extensive insurance knowledge and have have an understanding of binding authoriies and bordereaux.