This is an opportunity to join one of the leading insurers in the Lloyd’s market. A managing agency that has seen huge growth in recent years.
The role of Conduct Risk Manager will see you providing support to the business in ensuring that the risk profile is aligned with the Board’s risk appetite.
Whilst managing a high-performing analyst, duties will include:
- Acting as point of contact for conduct related compliance queries.
- Providing support and advice to the business on a wide-range of conduct issues.
- Proactively monitoring, communicating and actioning conduct related regulatory developments and requirements.
- Ensuring the business is kept informed of conduct related regulatory requirements.
- Support the Head of Compliance in communicating with the FCA and Lloyd’s.
- Maintaining conduct related policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory deadlines.
You will have experience of working in a compliance role within an insurance organisation that operates in Lloyd’s.
You’ll have a good working knowledge of Lloyd’s conduct risk minimum standards, the FCA handbook and FCA published papers. Experience of dealing in retail business is preferred but not essential.