A leading insurance group are currently seeking a Compliance Assistant.
In this role, you will work across Company and Lloyd’s markets, assisting with the administrative day-to-day work relating to the oversight of all third-party arrangements ands the general running of the compliance department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with due-diligence, monitoring and auditing of delegated underwriting and delegated claims arrangements.
- Reviewing Lloyd’s Atlas accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Performing monthly checks on all third-parties.
- Updating the compliance intranet pages.
- Circulating market updates and guidance to business units.
- Providing coordination support for all internal audit reviews.
- Have experience of working in the Lloyd’s of London insurance market within an administrative role.