A multinational MGA is currently seeking a Compliance Analyst. In this role, you will be supported and mentored by a well-respected Head of Compliance.
The main duties of the role are to ensure compliance to all regulation, both on a national and international basis.
- Draft policy related to new or incoming regulation.
- Manage all matters related to TOBAs.
- Implement policy and procedure related to GDPR and Brexit.
- Maintain and develop MI for complaints and sanctions.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of compliance projects.
- Assist with the preparation of coverholder audits.
- Monitor compliance training for all staff.
- Prepare quarterly compliance reports for the Board.
- Provide sound and effective compliance advice to stakeholders at all levels.
- Have at least 2 years experience gained in a compliance role in the general / Lloyd’s insurance market.
- Possess excellent MS Word and Excel skills.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, varied working environment.
- Be approachable and enthusiastic!