- Assist the Compliance function in the successful delivery of the annual compliance plan
- Manage regulatory requests
- Work under the direction of the Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance to provide day to day guidance and support to the business
- Support the Compliance Manager as and when required on specific activities and projects
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc compliance-related projects as required
You will need at least 18 months experience of working in compliance for an insurance business (ideally, London market insurance).