Catastrophe risk analyst
HFG are currently working with a leading London market broker to help find a new catastrophe risk analyst to work across their entire UK portfolio. The team will help in the analysis of natural perils and catastrophic risks with clients coming from insurance, reinsurance and the government.
This is a great opportunity for either a fresh graduate taking their first steps into the world of catastrophe risk or an individual with up to a year’s experience looking to join one of the biggest names in the market.
- Good understanding of a vendor catastrophe model
- Solid insurance and Lloyd’s market knowledge
- Up to a year of experience in catastrophe risk
- Knowledge of Natural Hazards is advantageous.
- Strong degree in an analytical subject area (maths, engineering, geography etc)
- Good understanding of programming systems, such as SQL, VBA or Python preferable
If you feel your profile matches the description above and you’d like more information, then please do get in touch.