HFG have partnered with a UK leading non-life insurer to assist with their search for a catastrophe modeller to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical individual to join a team which will offer them exposure to the underwriting team, catastrophe models, and advising on aspects of technical pricing within reinsurance contracts.
- Data analysis
- Collaboration across the company
- Project work that’s technical in nature and systems work.
- University degree in maths, physics, engineering, geology, or similar.
- Strong computing skills (R; Matlab; Etc).
- Strong communication skills
- Four years minimum experience in catastrophe modelling / reinsurance analytics role.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.