We have partnered with a specialist non-life insurance acquirer to help them to find a catastrophe risk analyst to join their expanding team. This exciting opportunity offers exposure to the underwriting risk and reinsurance teams that report to the CUO. The successful candidate will have a love of analytics and be a self starter.
- Supporting the group in processes and with reporting.
- Work on the development of projects to improve processes and systems.
- Be involved in projects that drive decisions regarding the catastrophe bet.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent academics with a Science or Maths degree or exceptional A levels.
- Coding experience
- Good communicator and attention to detail