HFG has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a well-established Global insure in their Paris based office.
The Business Development Manager is expected to grow the business development efficiency through improved profile & skills, sales activity, business development planning, internal/external networking and innovation.
- Generate revenue through new business activity and leading contribution to the growth of existing relationships, in alignment with required pipeline goals and sales objectives.
- Further develop, implement and execute the A&H sales activity plan for the corporate and affinity accounts.
- Increase A&H market share, A&H product range penetration and average production with selected brokers and affinity accounts.
- Effectively manage key broker and affinity partner relationships for the A&H business, and maintain strong individual relationships with key personnel in those entities.
- Work with members of the A&H lead team and other key managers at the company to identify and deliver new business development opportunities.
- Make account profiles and planning for top targets, and build strategic partnerships with the top brokers or affinity partners
- At least 5 years experience in B2B insurance sales management –preferably A&H (may consider P&C or Life background)
- Having experience in building intermediary/client relationships, negotiation at senior level and developing& implementing specific sales strategies.
- Working knowledge of several of the major brokers and affinity partners.
- Strong leadership and good sales track-record in the above areas.