Audit Senior – Insurance, Governance, Risk & Control Assurance
This Top 10 leading independent firm of accountants and advisors is seeking an Audit Senior to join is highly respected Financial Services and in particular the Insurance Internal audit division.
This is a great opportunity to join during an exciting time of growth, with a well-established leader within its respective market.
As an Audit Senior you will work on a variety of Audits and:
- Attend pre-audit discussions with the client.
- Assist the Manager with the planning and production of the audit plan/scope.
- Understand the objectives of each audit including the budget requirements.
- Ensure that the work undertaken is in accordance with the approved audit plan/scope, timetable and budget.
- Advise the Manager of any developments that may lead to a change in audit approach.
- Be responsible for drafting the audit report ready for Manager/Partner review.
- Respond to all client queries and concerns in an efficient and professional manner, often dealing directly with senior management.
- Provide sound advice to clients and demonstrate knowledge of business issues.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience of delivering and leading risk-based internal audits (or similar work) either in a
- professional practice or in an in-house internal audit function.
- Experience in the insurance sector, including London/Lloyd’s market, is essential.
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of relevant regulatory requirements such as Solvency II, Lloyd’s Minimum Standards, PRA/FCA requirements.