HFG have partnered with a leading MGA to assist with their search for an Assistant Underwriter, focusing on Healthcare.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Respond to and manage enquiries from brokers in a timely and professional manner, producing new and renewals quotations within agreed SLAs and authority parameters.
* Maintain and update the Healthcare renewal and prospect list in a timely manner.
* Support the team to develop and seek out new business opportunities, building strong broker relationships (both face to face and over phone) to create profitable Healthcare business.
* Maintain and producing regular underwriting reports around the portfolio as required.
Knowledge & Experience
* At least one year’s experience in the insurance industry, with a solid understanding of the Lloyd’s insurance market.
* A solid foundation in insurance with exposure to multi-class insurance.
* Experience or exposure to the Healthcare sector strongly desirable however not essential.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.