A market leading Lloyd’s insurance business are looking for Assistant Syndicate Accountant to join their rapidly growing finance team.
The main responsibilities for this Assistant Syndicate Accountant position will be:
- Assisting with the recording of financial transactions and population of Lloyds returns
- Preparation of key monthly syndicate reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly group reports
- Posting Monthly close journals
- Population of annual accounts
- Preparation of the syndicate and corporate names monthly reporting packs
- Assistance with ad hoc task that may arise
The successful candidate for this Assistant Syndicate Accountant will need to have previous experience working in an accounting function within the insurance industry , ideally in the London Market. The candidate will also need to be working towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).