Assistant Manager – Insurance Risk
HFG have partnered with a UK consultancy to assist with their search for a new Assistant Manager to join their Risk and Regulatory team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an actuary or risk specialist with 3 plus years insurance or regulatory experience to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- Advising clients within the Insurance sector on the impact of a changing risk and regulatory landscape on their business models and supporting them through that change.
- Supporting firms in the delivery of their own risk management responsibilities.
- Delivering client engagements, working in both small-sized teams and larger, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Supporting the provision of advice regarding regulatory requirements affecting the insurance sector
- Relevant degree (Maths, Science, etc)
- Professional qualification preferred
- Strong knowledge of regulatory rules and guidance, especially within FS sector
- The ability to evaluate technical issues, analyse facts, consult and deliver solutions to clients.
- Strong communication skills
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.