My Client, a leading Insurance Broker based in the City of London, requires an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their successful and rapidly growing Finance team. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a dynamic and broad-focused team, looking to support the CFO with the financial accounting with taxation and regulatory reporting work, for the UK and overseas subsidiaries.
- Manage the detailed monthly accounting processes
- Take ownership and oversight of specific entity’s trial balance
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts and supporting information
- Assist with the preparation/calculation and reconciliation of varies entities
- Assisting where needed with any ad-hoc projects and month end reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected, fast-growing business in a unique stage of their expansion.
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CiMA)
- Experience in a financial accounting role
- Knowledge of general regulatory principles and reporting requirements
- Communicates in a clear and practical manner, both verbally and in writing