A leading insurance business that operates in the Lloyd’s market is seeking an Assistant Company Secretary for a two month period with the possibility of extension.
- Be responsible for the end to end management of designated boards and committees, including arranging (and rearranging) meetings, preparing board/committee papers, assembly of board/committee packs, attending and preparing [draft] accurate minutes of and actions arising (including follow ups) from these designated meetings.
- Support the Group Company Secretary with quality review and assurance of other board and committee packs.
- Be responsible for the end to end management of the Annual Report and Accounts timetable, including accuracy of various disclosures. Supported by the Company Secretarial Assistant, you will arrange, attend and minute meetings, collect required signatures, make necessary filings and timely update of statutory and internal records.
- Be pro-active in the management of core corporate information including: terms of reference of boards and committees, authorised signatories lists, policy review schedule and Director’s Conflict of Interest Register.
- Build strong, collaborative and effective relationships with key stakeholders that result in the sharing of company secretarial/ governance knowledge and best practices
- Support the Company Secretarial Assistant to ensure compliance with all Companies House filing requirements and overseas equivalents, in conjunction with overseas corporate administrators (e.g. director appointments and other corporate actions, financial statements.
You’ll need experience of working in a company secretarial division, ideally in an insurance business although a background in wider financial services will also be considered.