- A multinational life insurer is in search of an Assistant Actuarial Manager/Manager to support their Reporting and Planning team. This is a valuable opportunity to gain experience across a firm primed for business transformation.
What you’ll do:
– Development and maintenance of actuarial models and ensure that their changes and properly documented
– Proactively provide inputs for managing the key financial risks within the business and supporting the work of the HK ERMC
– Calculate key actuarial metrics for financial reporting with HK stat valuation and resrving, IFRS, EEV, and Solvency II
– Participate in experience studies involving mortality investigations, Lapse and PUP investigations
– Stress and scenario testing
– Assist in guiding and leading junior members of the team
Who you’ll be :
– Preferred FSA qualified
– 5-8 years relevant actuarial experience
– Solid knowledge of products, markets and legislations (IFRS17, HKRBC)
– Preferably skilled in Prophet and VBA programming
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong presentation and problem solving skills to provide actuarial perspective and advice to the firm.