A growing insurance business are looking for a Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic, fast paced finance team. This role will be report to the Head of Business Planning.
The main responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant position will be to:
- Work with Head of Business Planning to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of the annual budgeting (operating expenses) and business plan for all entities.
- Assist on the integration process of new entities and deals into the group business plan process
- Assist in the group recharge process
- Maintain the budget & business plan input templates
- Update the expense payment schedules on a monthly basis, review the post close transactions and liaising with management
- Review the purchase ledger and bank transactions posted by the Cash Analyst for correct coding
- Calculate and post the quarterly expense allocations to the ledger
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant position need be working towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with 1-2 years experience working in a finance function within the insurance industry. The candidate will need to have strong communication, interpersonal skills and be able to adapt to a fact paced working environment.