Actuarial Manager – London – Competitive Salary + Package
A leading life insurer is in search for an Actuarial Manager to sit within their Corporate business and oversee a small team that work on the defined benefit pension schemes. Ensuring the schemes are effectively managed to protect against risk and achieve their maximum potential.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified actuary to step into a a people management role where they are responsible for the development of a small team of junior staff.
– Signing off the models used to manage reinsurance, longevity and collateral arrangements, whilst engaging with the PRT New Business Team
– Reviewing post-scale calculations
– Manage the process individual post-scale projects whilst ensuring the highest level of support is provided by team members
– Liaising with clients (internal and external)
– Play an active role in supporting the Technical Services Director in training and developing more junior members of the team
– Qualified Actuary
– Either consulting or relevant pricing experience
– Previous team or people management
– Defined Benefit Pension Scheme knowledge
For more information on this role or to apply please get in touch.