Longevity Actuarial Analyst
HFG are assisting a UK Life Insurer in their search for a Nearly/ Newly Qualified Actuary to sit within their Longevity Risk Team based in London. This is a great opportunity within a well-established business for an actuary with strong Solvency II experience and knowledge of the Bulk Annuity market.
- Analysing trends and supporting the delivery of regular mortality analysis
- Focusing particularly on Solvency II capital modelling
- Providing expert analysis that will help drive the business
- Experience in the Life Insurance market
- Longevity knowledge would be ideal (including BPA, individual, longevity swaps)
- Advanced Excel skills and modelling in R
For more information or to apply for this role, please get in to contact!