Senior Actuarial Analyst – Life Actuarial – Life Insurance – London
The client, a leading Life Insurer is searching for an ambitious and bright individual, who has a strong desire to progress and take the next step within their Actuarial Career.
- Providing Actuarial support to the Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) team – providing post-sale monitoring and calculations relating to inception pricing, reinsurance and longevity
- Leasing with the PRT Business Services Operations team based in the Hove offices regarding BAU arrangements (possible visits also)
- Calculate the final price of PRT new business arrangements post-sale and advise trustees on any balancing payments required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Part Qualified Actuary with good exam progress
- 1 -2 years experience actuarial work experience
- Some knowledge of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
- Some knowledge of different types of reinsurance arrangements
- Previous experience of being part of a project/deal- based team
For more information or to apply, please get in contact!