HFG have partnered with a UK insurer to assist with their search for a new actuarial analyst to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified actuary with 2-3 years Insurance experience to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure in reserving, pricing, capital, and health.
- Play a primary role in the Quarterly Reserving exercise, including the conversion of provisions to Solvency II.
- Support the UW and actuarial input into our Data strategy, and help develop pricing, forecasting, etc.
- Assist in running the capital model and interpreting the results as well as help with parameterisation.
- Experience within a health or general insurance background
- Reserving or capital experience advantageous
- Significant interest in coding & automation
- Strong communication skills
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.