A market leading Lloyd’s insurer are looking for someone to join their Accounts Payable team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The main responsibilities for this Accounts Payable position will include to:
- Review and Release Employee expenses in Concur ensuring claims that are submitted adhere to internal guidelines.
- Prepare new card request documentation for AP & Expense Manager Sign off
- Produce Monthly Expense Reports
- Processing and maintaining of Supplier Master Data in the SAP, ensuring internal guidelines are adhered
- Prepare AP journals to capture all payments into the SAP vendor for clearing
- Manage the setting up of New Employees in Concur / SAP
The successful candidate for the Accounts Payable position will need to have extensive experience in Accounts Payable and have experience using SAP system, ideally Concur systems also. The candidate must have experience processing high volumes of expense claims.