A Lloy’d syndicate are looking for a Accounting Analyst to join their finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The main responsibilities of this Accounting Analyst will include:
- To assist with preparing the Syndicate Annual Report and the Syndicate Underwriting Year Accounts
- To assist with preparing all Regulatory Returns (Lloyd’s and others)
- Critically analysing the data in all Lloyd’s Returns prior to submission
- Coordinating with the internal actuaries and external investment managers to compile risk disclosures
- Maintenance of all Syndicate and Group bank accounts and mandates
- Monitoring the liquidity position of the Syndicate and improve the short-term cash flow forecasting
The successful candidate for this Accounting Analyst position will need to have Solvency II reporting and Lloyd’s Market experience.