TECHNICAL Reserving Analyst / Actuary (£40,000-£70,000)
Our client, a top Lloyd’s player is seeking a TECHNICAL actuarial analyst to join their established Reserving/Modeling team. The focus of the successful candidate will be to support in the development of the Reserving processes. This is a cutting edge innovative position.
A number of duties include:
- Create the most cutting edge reserving model.
- Streamline reserving processes.
- Potential to get involved with quarterly reserving processes for multiple lines of business.
- Exposure to Solvency II and IFRS 17.
From you they are looking for:
- Mathematics/Science-based degree or equivalent.
- Ideally taking the Actuarial exams.
- An excellent problem solving and analytical mind.
- Previous experience in Reserving is a preference.
- A consultancy background with reserving would be very valuable.
- Excellent ability to simplify key information and present it to internal stakeholders.