TECHNICAL Pricing Analyst (£40,000-£70,000)
Our client, a top Lloyd’s business is looking to hire a Technical Pricing Analyst/Actuary. The candidate is envisaged to ideally have pricing alongside London Market experience but Technical Pricing within a personal lines insurer will be sought after. This is a great role with a top business who are looking to hire someone TECHNICAL to ensure they are at the forefront of technology.
The focus of the successful candidate will be:
- Creating the best Pricing models in the market.
- Working closely with Actuaries, Underwriters and data scientists.
- Portfolio analysis and rating tool development.
- Case Pricing with Underwriters
What our client is looking for:
- Technical/software knowledge.
- Commercial awareness.
- An Insurance/reinsurance/personal lines pricing or consultancy background.
- Pricing experience (Case or rating model).
- London Market experience would make you a strong applicant.
- Any exam progression will be considered.