TECHNICAL Pricing Analyst (£35,000-£70,000)
Our client, a top Lloyd’s business is looking to hire a Technical Pricing Actuary/Analyst. The candidate is envisaged to ideally have pricing alongside London Market experience, but it is not a prerequisite as a strong candidate would be able to learn very quickly. This is a great role with a top business who are looking to hire someone TECHNICAL to ensure they are at the forefront of technology.
The focus of the successful candidate will be:
- Creating the best Pricing models in the market.
- Working closely with Actuaries and Underwriters.
- Portfolio analysis.
What our client is looking for:
- Technical/software knowledge.
- Commercial awareness.
- An Insurance/reinsurance/personal lines pricing or consultancy background.
- London Market experience would make you a strong applicant.
- Any exam progression will be considered.