Survey & Data Analyst
London (The City)
Summary of Role
A global financial advisory and solutions company is looking for a Survey & Data Analyst to support the delivery of pay and benefits surveys across the UK and EMEA, deliver the provision of market pricings/assessments and benchmarking projects to clients across a range of sectors.
- Produce standard and bespoke surveys as well as delivering compensation-based project work such as compensation and benefits reviews and conducting pay assessments.
- Develop technical and consulting skills (e.g. understanding of pay and benefits market data and benchmarking)
- Increase efficiency by identifying ways to improve survey processes in collaboration with the rest of the survey team
- Conduct data validations and survey reviews for assigned clients
- Conducting and supporting client presentations and web-casts
- Act as a subject matter expert and educate the client on pay and benefits surveys, in collaboration with account managers
- Build strong relationships externally and internally, and collaborate effectively on cross-functional team
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- A good understanding of pay and benefits markets, issues and trends, and an appreciation of wider Talent and Rewards solutions to support our clients’ business strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – comfortable and credible communicating with senior leaders within client organizations.
- Good working experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and have some experience or working with other databases or statistical software
- Good organization skills: plan work efficiently while handling several projects at same time
- May have experience in executive reward, data management or experience of survey research (incorporating various stages of a research project) and must be numerate with strong data analysis and interpretation skills.