Senior Risk Analyst
HFG have partnered with a London insurer to assist with their search for a new Senior Risk Analyst. The role will support the CRO in acting as the risk SME to the business and third parties ensuring the continued implementation and maintenance of the ERM framework.
Reporting directly into the CRO this is a fantastic opportunity to develop an understanding of all the key risks within the business at a strategic level. You will sit on all risk committees and deputise for the CRO where needed including supporting on the executive committee.
- Updating and maintenance of companies ERM Framework
- Support the CRO in putting together different risk reports to be delivered to the various committees within the company
- Represent risk management on various committees and support the CRO on executive committee and report writing.
- Conduct the risk and control assessments through meeting with the company’s risk owners.
- Interacting with different functions across the business to ensure risk frameworks are adhered to and third parties.
- Assist the actuarial and operations functions with stress and scenario testing.
- Perform risk reviews and escalate where necessary.
- Support the CRO in the production of the ORSA.
- Strong experience conducting risk and control assessments.
- Experience using a risk register database.
- Experienced in delivering risk reports.
- Solid understanding of ERM within an insurer.
- Understanding of solvency II and it’s requirements.
- Personable with strong stakeholder management skills