Senior Reserving/Captial Analyst
Sector: General Insurance
Reporting to: Syndicate Reserving Lead
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £70,000 – £90,000 basic P/A
Our Client in the London Market is searching for a reserving enthusiast interested in gaining exposure in capital modelling to join their syndicate reserving team.
- Review SAOs, AFRs as well as reserving and capital data returns.
- Managing and reviewing the work of junior analysts.
- Lead in parameterisation and running of the internal capital model as well as the processing and analysis of data and outputs.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Newly qualified actuary with experience working in the Lloyd’s/London Market.
- Highly numerate and analytical with very good academic record.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of capital modelling concepts desired but not required.
- Excellent technical understanding.