A leading London Market Insurance company is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join their Enterprise Change team. This team is responsible for managing the strategic change portfolio, change delivery, process solutions and change management solutions for programmes which impact Europe operations.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have a key role within the team, reporting to the Enterprise Change Management Lead and will be responsible for organizing programs and activities for the organization. You will be tasked with developing programmes and projects to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- Organizing programmes/projects and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programmes/projects to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess programme strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing programme funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Experience in managing large change programs in complex matrix-ed environment.
- Including business casing, concept development, solutions design, implementation ,change management, influencing senior stakeholders, team development.
- Professional certification and training around Prince, Agile and Waterfall methods also advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree is advantageous