An international life insurer are looking to hire an experience Project Manger to help lead their IFRS 17 offering.
The role is responsible for:
- Coordinate and prepare project status reporting with a focus on actionable insights for the Regional senior management team to drive actionable goals and project objectives.
- Work closely with Regional Finance, Actuarial, IT, Investment and ALM to ensure project benefits and costs are validated and clearly documented in the business cases for various milestones in the Program;
- Establish project management best practices, reporting tools and templates and track the progress of benefits realization accordingly for the region.
- Carry out program governance activities including – advising on project deliverables from a program governance perspective, conducting project documentation spot check and project health checks, where necessary.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and 6 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Industry recognized project management certification would be beneficial, but not essential if candidate has extensive experience (Prince 2 or PMI).
- Hands-on experience and training in Six Sigma, Lean, CMMI or other process improvement methodologies preferred
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and MS VISIO