Are you seeking a role where you can work within a closely knit team, in a collaborative environment, where you will be able to build upon your technical and stakeholder management skills?
Listed in the Sunday Times Best 10 Companies to work for, my client is a global market-leader who is now expanding it’s Data & Pricing teams. They are seeking intellectually curious individuals, who not only possess data manipulation skills, but can also present findings to relevant stakeholders and communicate to a variety of non-technical audiences.
To be considered you will need:
– A degree in a quantitative discipline: Engineering, Economics, Geography, Maths, Stats etc.
– At least 1 – 2 years manipulating Data in a commercial environment, using R, SAS, Python, SPSS, SQL or another similar statistical package.
To be successful, you will:
– Have a genuine interest in working with Data
– Be comfortable working with large data-sets
– Be able to work in a team as well as on your own initiative
– Be inquisitive and enjoy solving problems
For further information call Ahad Shadab at HFG for a confidential discussion.