Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst
HFG are partnering with a leading Lloyd’s Syndicate to recruit a Senior Risk Analyst to join an excellent and growing Enterprise Risk Function. The business are a Leading Lloyd’s syndicate with a fantastic reputation in the market.
The Enterprise Risk team are an expanding function due to the growth and future development of the business, are responsible for the development and implementation of the Enterprise risk management framework.
You will support all areas of the business working closely with business and team leaders to ensure their risks are being identified and mitigated in line with company risk appetite, and reporting on findings to senior management.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Enterprise Risk Framework
- Support the Head of risk in the production of the ORSA (own risk solvency assessment)
- Embed and manage the group RCSA – Risk control self-assessment
- Lead the management of the Risk and control register, KRI’s and subsequent action on Risk events.
- Carry out in-depth risk reviews and deep dives.
- Support the model validation and actuarial teams on capital requirements from a risk standpoint.
- Enhance and implement the risk management system
- Keep abreast of all regulatory developments and regulatory risk requirements.
- In-depth experience in Enterprise risk, Operational or credit risk.
- Experience of London market insurance is preferable.
- Progression in professional qualification e.g. ACII and Degree.