A leading insurance group is currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join their compliance team.
This role is focused on compliance monitoring and will also see you take on ad-hoc regulatory projects where appropriate. The group includes an international retail arm along with a Lloyd’s Managing Agency.
You will provide support to the Head of Monitoring in completing the compliance monitoring schedule and assurance work.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in devising and delivering the group monitoring framework.
- Adapting the plan in line with regulation and business change.
- Delivering thematic reviews on matters including financial crime, conduct, delegated authority and training and competence.
- Operating and maintaining compliance controls.
- Contributing to compliance improvement initiatives and participating on these.
- Developing team processes.
The team are highly knowledgeable, welcoming and motivated and will provide you with the tools needed to succeed.
Occasional travel to locations such as Dubai, Singapore or Switzerland may also be part of this role.
You’ll have monitoring experience gained in an insurance business and will ideally have knowledge of both company and Lloyd’s markets.