Senior Actuarial Analyst
Capital Management and Investment
Life Insurer – 4 years min exp
A global life insurer are looking to hire an excellent nearly / newly qualified actuary to support their Capital and Investment team.
This is a really exciting role that will assist the manager in performing actuarial analysis for the risk appetite, capital projects an strategic asset allocation. In some cases the chosen individual will take lead and ownership of some of these projects.
– Perming quantitative risk appetites from regulatory and economic capital perspectives
– Participate in capital projects by providing actuarial analysis and financial impact study.
– Prepare the day-to-day asset-liability management (ALM) reports and enquiries
– Nearly / Newly qualified Actuary
– Min of 4 years practical actuarial experience
– Experience in ALM, valuation, pricing, capital management and investments operations is highly preferred