Risk Management Actuary
HFG have partnered with an industry leader with their search for a new Qualified Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified actuary with annuities experience to join a leading UK Life Insurance business.
- Responsible for the development, delivery and communication of longevity assumptions for use in pricing both in the UK and International territories.
- Support the development and delivery of the longevity assumptions.
- Support development and delivery of demographic assumptions for both pricing and capital terms for lifetime mortgages.
- Provide updates on developments to longevity modelling and advice to internal stakeholders.
- Experience in a commercial environment (longevity background is preferred).
- Experience in individual annuities, bulk buyout and lifetime mortgage markets.
- Commercial knowledge of longevity risk products (bulk, individual, longevity swaps etc.).
- Qualified Actuary.
- Strong Communication skills.
This position offers a range of benefits e.g. remote working (2 days)