Risk & Governance Manager
HFG are working with a leading global insurer to help them find a new risk and governance manager. This is a 1st line risk role focused around monitoring, analysing, and reporting on all the risk and controls associated with a specific department of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in speaking to stakeholders in different areas of the business and at varying levels of seniority. You will also have complete ownership on all the risk and governance responsibilities associated with the department in question.
- Experience working in an operational risk or audit role within the financial services
- Understanding of risk management principles
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience using an integrated risk management system
- Previous experience establishing an operational risk framework