HFG have partnered with a leading Lloyd’s market insurer to recruit a new Enterprise Risk Analyst. This will allow successful applicants to gain great exposure to all levels of the business helping to support the implementation of the ERM framework, ORSA reports and model validation.
Reporting into the enterprise risk actuary this is a fantastic opportunity to develop an understanding of the key risks within the business as well as Solvency II knowledge all from a company wide perspective. This role will also give you the chance to directly assist with the development of model validation and reporting by working closely with both the Risk manager and CRO.
- Assist with and undertake development of existing and new models using tools and techniques to quantify and evaluate risk across the business, including investment, underwriting, reserving and credit risk, and stress and scenario testing.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of ERM reporting to monitor risk appetite.
- Help prepare results from the ERM reporting to be presented to committees.
- Assist in the validation process of the internal model.
- Assist in the production of the validation and ORSA reports.
- Assist in the production of all necessary reports for various committees
- Degree grade of 2:1 or higher in a quantitative subject
- High quality communication skills
- Self starter and well organised
- Adaptable to changing priorities