The risk Analyst is responsible for embedding a positive risk aware culture across the business setting risk appetite and ensuring fit for purpose risk controls are managed across the business units.
Ensuring and maintaining timely and accurate risk reporting and escalation to senior management and board committees. Support the CRO in the further development of the group global risk management framework, policies and procedures. Take responsibility and oversight of the capital model with relation to the responsibilities of risk function in conjunction with Solvency II.
Experience & Responsibilities:
· Developing and implementing an ERM framework.
· Review and development of risk strategy including Risk appetite and limit setting.
· Responsible for Solvency II compliance and oversee the capital model development including stress testing.
· Development and completion of quarterly and annual ORSA reports.
· Timely risk reporting and escalation to risk committees.
· Previous working experience of operational risk management in an insurance environment,
· Detailed working knowledge of SII