HFG have a fantastic opportunity for a risk analyst to join a well known and growing Lloyd’s syndicate.
The risk analyst will work closely with the Head of Risk and actuarial teams in supporting the development and implementation of the ERM framework. The Risk analyst will take ownership for the ongoing management and development of risk controls framework including the risk register, risk reporting procedures and undertaking RCSA across the business.
You will work very closely with various functions and business areas in order to ensure the risk function are capturing and mitigating all potential and emerging risks. The analyst will support the business in understanding risks and putting controls in place, this will involve interaction with senior management at all levels of the business.
- Undertake in depth risk reviews and subsequent risk reporting.
- Manage and maintain the internal risk register, escalating risks where applicable.
- Support the business in implementing risk controls and processes.
- Manage the risk scenario from an operation point of view.
- Contribute to the production of the ORSA report
- Support the business and actuarial teams in quantitative analysis and model validation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring risk analyst to gain greater exposure to the business and take on greater responsibility in owning the operational risk function.