This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic and well-established Insurer in their London City branch managing the Surety Bonds underwriting team.
- Responsible for the supervision of surety bonds production, underwriting activities and management functions.
- Evaluates new business and renewal submissions from underwriting staff to determine appropriateness.
- Building and maintaining a profitable book of Surety business throughout the region.
- Implementing pricing and selection standards that support strategic objectives and achieve desired financial goals set by management.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a Surety Underwriter.
- Outstanding analytical, communication, negotiating and computer skills.
- A positive customer-oriented approach and self-motivated demeanor.
- Strong reputation across London market and transferable panel of brokers / network.
We offer a fantastic opportunity to build a long-term progressive career with a dynamic and constantly developing business with Global market presence.
Please contact us ASAP for further conversation.