HFG are assisting a well-known personal lines insurer in their search for a new pricing manager to join their offices in West Sussex.
This is a brilliant role for an experienced pricing analyst to step into a management position where they will have the opportunity to supervise a team of young and driven analysts.
- Develop complex pricing models through statistical techniques.
- Make recommendations to senior stakeholders from the results of pricing analysis.
- Develop pricing tools for new & existing products.
- Develop and maintain MI packs for key measures and factors.
- Provide regular reports on all analysis conducted by the team.
- Play key role in the development of less experienced team members.
- At least 4 years of pricing experience with an insurance company.
- Strong numerical academic background.
- Effective communicator of complex concepts to less technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL, R etc.
- Experience of Emblem, Radar or Machine Learning techniques.
- Management experience is advantageous but not essential.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.