Big Ticket Pricing Analyst (£35,000-£50,000)
Our client, a top 4 London Market Insurer and is looking to hire an actuarial analyst into their pricing team. The candidate is envisaged to ideally have pricing alongside London Market experience but it is not a prerequisite as a strong candidate would be able to learn very quickly. This is a great route for a strong candidate to get into the London market with a top firm and to get involved with some of the most exciting insurance. (Including CYBER)
The focus of the successful candidate will be:
- To assist in the pricing of big ticket policies by working closely with the Underwriters and senior actuaries.
- Rating model development.
- Portfolio analysis.
What our client is looking for:
- An Insurance/reinsurance/personal lines pricing or consultancy background.
- London Market experience would make you a strong applicant.
- Any exam progression will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.