Sector: General Insurance
Reporting to: Pricing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 basic P/A
Our Client, a top tier Lloyds Syndicate, is searching for an exceptionally bright individual to join their innovative new pricing team.
- Offer valuable pricing support to underwriters on binders and large/complex accounts.
- Development of pricing/rating tools associated with the company.
- Involvement in the planning process.
- Various Ad hoc tasks.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Top University for Mathematical or Analytical subject achieving Upper Second Class Degree or higher.
- Top A-level results.
- Have 1-2 years non-life Actuarial experience.
- Have a firm grasp on general insurance.
- Have excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel skills including some experience in VBA.
- Very good technical knowledge.