Marine Pricing Analyst
Location: City of London
Sector: General Insurance
Reporting to: Head of Pricing
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 basic P/A
Our Client, a leading Lloyd’s syndicate, is searching for a bright and presentable actuarial analyst to join their marine pricing team.
- Individual risk pricing: Case by case analysis
- Portfolio Reviews: Involvement in regional portfolio reviews including data preparation, analysis and preparation of documentation and presentations
- Development of new and re-calibration of existing rating models
- Assisting in completion of reinsurance submissions for internal and external reinsurance
- Development of underwriter management reports and tools
Skills & Experience:
- Circa 3 years GI Actuarial XP
- Nearly/Newly qualified Actuary
- 2:1 or above in a numerate subject
- Strong A-level results
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel, VBA, SAS and/or SQL
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Study package is 40 days leave, cover for exams, tutorials and material – must meet requirements of scheme though which is passing so many each year, etc.
- Above market rate bonuses.