IT Security Manager
Location: Central London
The global specialty lines Insurance Company based in the City of London is seeking for IT Security Manager to join their IT team.
You will provide oversight and management of the Technical IT Security functions and work with technical IT Security staff, IT Management and Business teams.
- Take charge of development of the Security Strategy and architecture.
- Responsible for the upkeep and development of the Security Policies and Procedure, with respect to keeping these as effective as possible against changing threats and in compliance with Regulatory and audit requirements.
- Responsible for the design and specification of new security and technical upgrades.
- Take control of the management and oversight of the SOC team.
- Responsible for overall liaison with the Infrastructure, Networks and Security Teams in relations to Security.
- Responsible for oversight of the annual Penetration tests and the management of the timely remediation of issues.
- Work closely with the Group Data Protection Officer over Privacy.
- Responsible for the testing, improvement, maintenance and smooth running of the Cyber incident response plan.
- Maintain Security awareness levels through frequent communication with the business as a whole.
- Provide Security training
- Cultivate relationships with stakeholders in the business to develop and maintain good communication channels, making the above possible.
- Production of papers for the risk committee and other internal or external bodies.
- Liaison with Regulatory bodies, Internal and External Audit as required.
- Consultation on any new business ventures where Security advice needed.
Experience / Knowledge required:
- CISM qualification or proven industry experience in the management of Security Incidents.
- Experience of Intrusion Prevention and Detection Systems.
- SIEMS experience.
- Experience of working with offshore service providers an advantage.